1. Of which band was Justin Timberlake member before launching his solo career?
2. Which band featured Beyonce Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams?
3. Which group had '70s hits with September and Boogie Wonderland?
4. What nationality were Ottawan, who had a hit in 1980 with D.I.S.C.O?
5. Which hit song of 1980 begins: 'Young teacher the subject of schoolgirl fantasy'?
6. What is the name of Eminem's band?
7. Which rap star's real name is Sean Coombs?
8. On which television programme did Brittany Spears, Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake appear together?
9. What was the title of the only hit for the Charlie Daniels Band?
10. Name the three judges of the television show American Island?
11. Which hit of the '60s begins: 'We skipped the light fandango...'?
12. Who sand lead vocals on Python Lee Jackson's 1972 hit In A Broken Dream?
13. Which Dave Clark Five hit begins: 'You Say You Love Me'?
14. Who composed the theme to the television series Inspector Morse?
15. Complete the group name: Archie Bell and...
2. Destiny's Child
3. Earth Wind and Fire
5. 'Don't Stand So Close To Me'
7. P Diddy
8. Mickey Mouse
9. The Devil Went Down to Georgia
10. Paula Abdul, Simon Cowell and Randy Jackson
11. 'A Whiter Shade of Pale' (Procol Harum)
12. Rod Stewart
13. 'Glad All Over'
14. Barrington Pheloung
15. The Devil