1. Which large sea fish sometimes attacks humans - the Shark, Skate or Manta Ray?
2. Did Tyrannosaurus Rex occasionally walk on four legs?
3. Where does the kangaroo keep its young?
4. Do insects have 6, 8 or 10 legs?
5. Do starfish live in the sea or rivers?
6. Do pine trees have broad leaves or needles?
7. Which baby reptile squeaks inside its egg - a Lizard, Crocodile or Snake?
8. Which eight-legged creature builds a web to catch prey?
9. Which is smaller, a chimpanzee or a gorilla?
10. Is the worlds largest bird the ostrich or the vulture?
1. The shark
2. No. It's front legs were too small
3. In a pouch
4. 6 legs
5. In the sea
8. The spider
9. A chimpanzee
10. The ostrich