1. What does T stand for in the initials V.A.T?
2. What does a Venus fly-trap trap?
3. Which movement was founded by Lord Baden-Powell?
4. What day precedes Ash Wednesday?
5. In snooker, is the pink ball or the brown ball of higher value?
6. Which sign of the Zodiac is pictured by an archer?
7. What is the principal county town of Buckinghamshire?
8. Which animal is often given the nickname Brock?
9. Who was Patsy Kensit's third husband?
10. Which Shakespeare play features the Capulets and Montagues?
11. Which country was called Albion by the Greeks and Romans?
12. In which country is the battle site of El Alamein?
13. Great oak trees gown from what, according to the proverb?
14. In which town did Jesus grow up?
15. What is the name of of the dress worn by a ballerina?
16. Which TV show features the Yes/No Game?
17. Stratus, Cirrus and Cumulus are all types of what?
18. Where do mosquitoes lay their eggs?
19. what are clogs traditionally made from?
20. Which actor played Basil Fawlty in Fawlty Towers?
21. Toronto is the capital of which Canadian province?
22. Who wrote Mein Kampf?
23. Which football team plays at Stamford Bridge?
24. What do your arteries carry from your heart?
25. In which northern Italian city is the Doge's Palace?
26. If speech is silver, then what is golden according to the proverb?
27. Which county cricket team plays at Edgbaston?
28. What is a natterjack?
29. Which Gladys sang the theme song to the 008 movie License to Kill?
30. Which Hampshire town has England's largest military camp?
3. The Boy Scout Movement
4. Shrove Tuesday
9. Liam Gallagher
10. Romeo and Juliet
13. Little Acorns
15. A tutu
16. Take Your Pick
18. In water
20. John Cleese
22. Adolf Hitler
28. A toad
29. Gladys Knight