Pot Luck - General Knowledge 33 (25 Questions)
1. In which TV series did Scott Bakula leap in time?
2. Which Kenny Rogers' hit starts, "On a bar in Toledo..."?
3. In which sport is there a piste other than skiing?
4. Who wrote The French Lieutenant's Woman?
5. Which Chancellor of the Exchequer introduced TESSA?
6. Which character was played by Dooley Wilson in Casablanca?
7. Who wrote the play Private Lives?
8. Which politician once played in a band called Ugly Rumours?
9. Whose hits include Waterfront and Alive and Kicking?
10. Voords, Krotons and Autons have all appeared in which TV series?
11. Which children's writer's real name was Mrs Heelis?
12. How many seconds are there in three hours?
13. What was the dog called in the Famous Five books?
14. If you were using Dutch or Diaper Bonds what would you be doing?
15. What was Herman's Hermits only No 1 UK hit?
16. In which country was Salman Rushdie born?
17. What are you doing if you are mendicanting?
18. Who wrote the novel Murder in Mesopotamia in 1936?
19. Which team from outside Glasgow won the Scottish FA Cup three times from 1982-84?
20. In Monopoly, what is the next property after Old Kent Road?
21. Whose mountain retreat was at Berchtesgaden?
22. Dorothy Brooke is the central character in which novel?
23. Which was the first British National Park?
24. Fred Perry was World Champion in 1929 in which sport?
25. Which licence was abolished in 1988 after 192 years?
1. Quantum Leap
4. John Fowles
5. John Major
6. Sam the piano player
7. Noel Coward
8. Tony Blair
9. Simple Minds
10. Dr Who
11. Beatrix Potter
15. I'm Into Something Good
18. Agatha Christie
23. Peak District
24. Table Tennis
25. Dog licence