1. What was the Rubettes' only UK No.1 Single?
2. Which brass band had a No.2 hit in 1977 with 'The Floral Dance'?
3. Which famous harmonica player appeared with Kate Bush on 'The Man I Love'?
4. Which American group had a hit in 1966 with their version of 'She's Not There'?
5. Which group made an album called 'What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits'?
6. Which sisters saw mommy kissing Santa?
7. Which US female singer made a song called 'Fly Too High'?
8. Who asked when will there be a harvest for the world?
9. Who did 'Whoomph! (There It Is)'?
10. Who had a hit in the '50s and '60s and the '70s with 'Deck of Cards'?
11. Who had a hit single and album called 'Happy Together'?
12. What was Johnny Kidd and Pirates' only UK No.1?
13. Who had a hit with 'Judy in Disguise (With Glasses)'?
14. Who had a hit with their album 'In Utero'?
15. Who had a No.3 hit in 1978 with 'My Best Friend's Girl'?
1. 'Sugar Baby Love'
2. Brighouse and the Rasterick
3. Larry Adler
5. The Doobie Brothers
6. The Beverley Sisters
7. Janis Ian
8. The Isley Brothers
10. Wink Martindale
11. The Turtles
12. 'Shakin' Al Over'
13. John Fred and the Playboy Band
15. The Cars